For months now, every time I walk into a chemist I see Caviar Pearls and often spend 10 minutes staring at them contemplating whether to purchase them or not. Every time I have come up with some sort of reason why I shouldn’t and manage to walk away. However, today I was looking for something ‘funky’ to go with my outfit for a work lunch I have on tomorrow at C’est Bon a lovely french restaurant in Stanley Street, Woolloongabba. As soon as I saw Caviar Pearls they made the cut. I couldn’t wait to get home and give them a go and to my surprise they were really simple to apply. They look amazing and although they only last up to 48 hours they are incredibly stylish. Paired with a simple black dress, they will create the perfect balance of sophisticated style and fun. My all time favouriate mix.
You can purchase Caviar Pearls at most chemists and beauty stores.
- Apply one coat of base colour and let dry completely;
- Working on one nail at a time, add another coat of base colour and pour pearls onto nails (make sure you keep something under your finger to catch the pearls that fall);
- Wait 30 seconds then press the pearls into your nail;
- Repeat steps 2 and 3;
- Apply a cover of top coat nail polish; and
- Allow to dry completely for 10 – 20 minutes.