I have never been a huge fan of any type of flat shoes unless they were thongs. Finding an ‘in-between’ shoe that I really liked wasn’t an easy task, that was until I found loafers. There’s not a lot I don’t love about them; their shape, texture, comfort and pretty much everything about them is right down my alley. I’m obsessed with a pair that I recently purchased from Portmans in Melbourne’s iconic Bourke St. I’m loving the mixture of their hairy (yep they’re hairy) and stud design. They’re perfect, exactly what I was looking for. Something stylish enough to add some ‘value’ to my outfit but also low-key enough to not overpower my overall style. Loafers are my new favourite staple in my wardrobe.
- Plain back loafers from Miss Shop
- The studs on these Lipstik pair
- Gorgeous suede from The Mode Collection
- The colour from Pied a Terre
- Patterns from Walnut Melbourne
- Stylish quilted finish by Nina Armando